Sunday 5 June 2011

Does anyone know how to change video format so my my windows movie maker could let me use rm files?

you know how things don%26#039;t let you use a certain file type. i need to know if i could change it so my windows movie maker could let me use it.|||RealProducer is the only RM editing suite I know about. Alternatively, there are a million and one RM-to-WMV converters out there, including some made by Real.|||http://www.codecguide.com/ download and install the relevant codec package from here.|||real media is a priority format, and as such Microsoft would need to purchase a license from real networks to be able to import the video into Windows Movie maker.





the best way is change the the rm file to AVI. I have never done this before so i will just point you to a page which has a tutorial.





http://www.divx-digest.com/articles/rm2a鈥?/a>


Divx digest is a very good site for information on any kind of video conversion and it has been around many years.|||use Xilisoft 3GP Video Converter|||try to use Allok RM RMVB to AVI MPEG DVD Converter


you can download @


www.alloksoft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment