Sunday 5 June 2011

How do I change video format so that I can send videos to youtube?

This is my first time. I am using moviemakers. My video format is quicktime which my friends say it is not a video format to use for youtube.|||flv


avi


mpeg


you need a video converter to convert mov to avi or flv





AVS vidoe converter


www.downlaod.com|||just download a converter, this one always worked 4 me, its free and spyware free i hav been useiing it for 4 years for my movie files =)





http://www.any-video-converter.com/|||if you are using windows movie maker, sony vegas - or basically any other sort of movie maker then go into the file menu and there will be an option either %26#039;render as%26#039;, %26#039;save as movie file%26#039;, %26#039;make movie file%26#039; or something to that effect, save it like this to your computer and make sure you can tell the difference between this version and the original files name and you can upload to YouTube.





I try to help people as well as I can on YouTube as many people come to me for help. I%26#039;m not an expert and am only a teenager but I just know a lot about computers, YouTube and video makers. If you want my help feel free to send me a personal message on there my username is TheTrueMe (or NightFlyingHawk - My backup account.) you can find me through searching my videos or even searching me on google. or www.YouTube.com/TheTrueMe %26lt;%26lt; I THINK That works.|||I would highly recommend http://convertflv.com|||Youtube just support FLV videos, so you need to convert the quicktime video to FLV before uploading to YouTube.





Try Aimersoft Video Converter, which is a very useful program help for converting videos between different formats

No comments:

Post a Comment