Sunday 5 June 2011

How do I change video format for Windows Movie Maker?

I have 13 .avi files but only one of them is allowed to be edited on Windows Movie Maker, and I want to know if there is any way to get the rest of them editable or if I%26#039;m stuck with only the one clip|||Your question is way too vague. %26quot;but only one of them is allowed to be edited%26quot; is NOT true.





%26quot;.avi%26quot; files do NOT need to be converted for use in WMM. So, you can add as many clips as you want, within WMM%26#039;s overall limits, by following the instructions, and tutorials, listed under the Help Tab. Other supported file formats are also listed. But, you do have to add them, one at a time, into your Project.





TIP: If any of your clips are copy-protected, or have DRM embedded, or both, Windows, and your CPU, will NOT allow you to import them into WMM. WHY? Because that%26#039;s illegal. See below:|||Windows Movie Maker accepts WMV format, so you can convert your AVI files to WMV format to have a try. in order to do this, you can use Total Video Converter Pro. It can convert video files between almost any popular format, like AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MPEG, MKV, MOV, etc.


You can download and learn how to use it here: http://www.imoviesoft.com/help/total-vid鈥?/a>|||if you want to convert videos then either buy a video converter or download a free version of the net. You may try this video converter, it can help you convert video , my friends recommend it to me, it%26#039;s easy to use and works pretty well for me.


http://www.topsreviews.com/video-convert鈥?/a>


You may try this video converter, it can help you rip DVD and convert video, burn dvd, my friends recommend it to me, it%26#039;s easy to use and works pretty well for me. More info:


http://www.squidoo.com/free-video-conver鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment