Sunday 5 June 2011

How can I change my video format?

I am a musician in the making and I%26#039;m just starting off my career I%26#039;m not good with computers so I%26#039;m sure how to change the videos I make into music format. When I put in my camera it shows the video I only want to hear my music so I can take it places and just put the cd in. But for some reason it keeps saying no because its in video format. Someone please help!!!!!!!|||Please try RZ Video Converter, it can convert any videos to audios.


RZ Video Converter is a trial version, but if you only play videos and audios, convert videos to audios, convert audios to audios, it is free without any limit. If you want to convert video, the trial version will add watermark on the target video.





You can download it from here:


http://www.rzfun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment