Sunday 5 June 2011

How do I change a video format into a mpeg4?

I have a video on my computer that I want to put on my iPod. iTunes says it will only take mpeg4 format. PLEASE HELP!|||Use Videora the free mp4/ipod converter


http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/i鈥?/a>|||Hello,





I would recommend using a converter called %26quot;Super C%26quot; (the %26quot;C%26quot; is in a copyright symbol). It%26#039;s user friendly, converts almost every file format imaginable, and even has a specific setting for iPod-compatible videos. Best of all: it%26#039;s totally free!





A google search should bring you straight to the download site. Once there keep clicking on links that say something about downloading until it asks to install. Make sure you click no if it asks to install yahoo toolbar, etc unless you want that too.





Hope this was useful email me if I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment