Sunday 5 June 2011

URGENT: How to change Video Output Format?

I have bought a DVD recorder (Onn brand from Asda) but while setting it up my mate accidentally changed the video output format to progressive and now nothing is displayed on the tv screen anymore. We had it working before and it was fine. How do we change the video output back to interlaced? I have already tried to just change the setup without seeing the menu on screen but it does not work. We also tried to reset to factory settings but without a screen its not possible to work the menu;|||All I can say is that I had a similar problem connecting a DVD recorder to my projector.





Luckily, the recorder also had composite out and when I connected by this, I was able to see the menu and change the settings as needed.





So, if you have another means of connection to your TV or another one, try that.





Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment