Monday 17 October 2011

Changing video formats? PLEASE HELP?

Does anyone have any idea how to change FLV files from my computer to a format so that it will play on my iPod?

I really don't want to download anything to my computer, if that can be avoided. Thanks in advance.Changing video formats? PLEASE HELP?I'm not familiar with .flv to be honest, but typically any time you want to convert a file, which is basically changing the %26quot;format%26quot; you are going to have to download a program or application which will allow you to do that.



There are many free available that will allow you to do this. Only one comes to mind as I am not at my home computer and am at work, and that would be Cucusoft. I would recommend using Google to search that or some others using %26quot;ipod file converter%26quot; or something of the such.
Changing video formats? PLEASE HELP?
Flv is a flash video you will probably have nothing that will convery it to something that your Ipod will handle.



you need to download (no option) a flv conversion prog



http://www.mp4kits.com/Product/Free_FLV_鈥?/a>



Give it a go, there are others you may want to search for them



Good luck



RR
Changing video formats? PLEASE HELP?
You may try www.zamzar.com , it's a nice free online video converter that can convert flv video to mp4 video for iPod, it works on both windows and mac, no need to download anything, and here is a guide about how to use it

http://www.mac-dvd.com/mac-guide/how-to-鈥?/a>

Hope it helps. If you still have problem, feel free to contact me.
You should change .FLV to iPod MP4 or H.264 Video.



http://www.iorgsoft.com/iPod-Video-Conve鈥?/a>
online flv converter

Directly convert online FLV/YouTube to AVI/MP3/WMV/3GP/MP4/iPod /Zune /PSP. It is full free!
  • how do i fix my desktop
  • store properties
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment