Friday 7 October 2011

How do I change a sound file into video format so that I can put it on youtube?

It's a wav. sound file and I don't know what to do. The most helpful answer gets best answer. What do I do?How do I change a sound file into video format so that I can put it on youtube?youtube only accepts video.. but you can easily create video with your song/picture with movie maker...



--- This will help you....



use windows movie maker (included in your windows machine)... it can help you make beautiful slideshow or video clip(e.g. mixing your songs with pictures/video/lyric/etc).... then save it as video file such as wmv file format... finally upload.



or .. Just get those clips you want , save %26amp; convert them, and then mix/match with pix/sound/etc using windows movie maker to create new masterpieces....



this will help you.... Use 'zillatube'. This is the easiest (and also the fastest) way.



Zillatube produces good quality wmv/mp3 formats from youtube that are compatible with windows movie maker(or media player), and more.



It is very easy to download and convert videos. Then edit those converted mp3/wmv videos with windows movie maker... save your file as wmv and then upload.



It works very well....just google search for %26quot;zillatube%26quot;, and select the first search result for download...
How do I change a sound file into video format so that I can put it on youtube?
google. any dvd converter. download the latest version. open the file and convert it to .AVI or .mp4 files. thats what I do. hope I help. best of all is Free.
How do I change a sound file into video format so that I can put it on youtube?
you can use a total video converter to help you convert between video formats and audio formats , That means you can convert video to video, audio to video, video to audio, audio to audio. including the audio format you want to convert . wav



you can download to have a try of the total video converter if you want here:

http://www.dodownload.com/video+multimed鈥?/a>



if you want to insert the converted file to a video , you can use some video editor like window movie maker

No comments:

Post a Comment