Monday 17 October 2011

How do I change format of a video?

Trying to upload video to youtube it's a mswmm file and when I attempt to upload it it says I need to go back and make it a MVW (or mwv? whichever. ONE of those) format buuuutt... how do I do that?



Thanks!How do I change format of a video?Use mcebuddy.
How do I change format of a video?
I use this one http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/ and it works! Convert the video to a V.7 WMV



And Brandon is right, Don't save it as a project in Windows Movie Maker.
How do I change format of a video?
Try 3gp video converter or dvd to 3gp converter. You can change/pick the source format convert it to any format - www.xilisoft.com
if ur talking about windows movie maker then instead of saving the project, go to save movie or it might even say publish movie (its under file), then it will load for a wile and go into a folder and u can upload that version to youtube or wherever u want...i had the same problem when i started working with movies on windows movie maker...

No comments:

Post a Comment