Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I change a video from .MOV to .wms format?

I'm trying to put some stuff together using WMM and .MOV(which my camera records in) is not a recognised format. I need information from someone who has used a coverting program before and not messed up their computer. I use a vista system so any help is appriciated.How do I change a video from .MOV to .wms format?use allok video converter

http://w17.easy-share.com/1700859131.ht>



it will convert ur files from .mov to .wmv easily to open with WMM

can convert almost every format

totally free / full version (key inside)

easy to use
How do I change a video from .MOV to .wms format?
Try Mediacoder for free, it can convert to several different video and audio formats.
How do I change a video from .MOV to .wms format?
open the file in a video editor and click save as or export. then select the file type you want.
You need a video converter. Here's a free one:



http://mediacoder.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment