Monday 17 October 2011

How do I save a video to wmv format?

I wanna upload it to youtube. I tried publishing it to wmv but it came out with only the audio and no video, then I tried saving it to wmv but it wouldn't let me.



So how do I change my video from mswmm format to wmv?How do I save a video to wmv format?It's not working because you didn't SAVE MOVIE FILE. Instead you did SAVE PROJECT AS. =P



Saving it as a movie file allows the video to actually be played in Windows Media Player, VLC player, etc.



Saving it as a project only keeps the video in Windows Movie Maker.
How do I save a video to wmv format?
Easy for u !



If u want to get high quality video for youtube,

U can save the video as AVI on Windows Movie Maker.

Then convert to high quality flv video with E.M. Youtube Video Download Tool.

At last, upload the flv video to youtube.



How to save video as avi or wmv for uploading to youtube on Windows movie maker?

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using鈥?/a>



http://www.effectmatrix.com/Youtube_vide鈥?/a>



It can convert flv video to any audio include mp3, wma,wav,ac3,mmf,amr,ogg,aac..., to any video formats include 3gp,avi,wmv, mpg,mpg4,asf,swf,h264,mov,jpg, that can be supported by PSP,iPod,iPhone,Apple TV video,iTune,mp3,mp4,Zune,Cellphone,Digit鈥?camera,DV,CD/DVD/VCD/SVCD.
How do I save a video to wmv format?
mswmm is a Window Movie Maker project file, you just need to to publish your movie and MM should save it as a WMV file.



Did you misunderstand my answer by any chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment