Monday 17 October 2011

I have a samsung blackjack, how do i transfer videos from my pc to my blackjack,and what type of video format?

does it accept real player vids, media player vids, youtube, google video? and how do i change format if needed?I have a samsung blackjack, how do i transfer videos from my pc to my blackjack,and what type of video format?Aiyiyi...so many questions!! Let me tackle them one at a time :)



1. How do i transfer videos from my pc to my blackjack:

Personally, I find bluetooth to be the best way but you can also use ActiveSync. Try this:

--Excerpt from Blackjack Manual--

Copying media files using ActiveSync

1. Connect your device to a computer and start

synchronisation.

2. Open the file directory on the device by clicking Explore

from the Microsoft ActiveSync window.

3. Drag the media files you want to copy and drop them

into a folder.

Windows Media Player automatically retrieves the media

files from the folder where the files are copied and you

can search them from the library screen. If the media

files do not appear in the library, update the library by

pressing the Menu soft key and selecting Update

Library.

-- End Excerpt--



So basically, use bluetooth and just beam the file over to your device (remember to turn on bluetooth from Connection Settings)

OR

Connect the cable to the pc and use ActiveSync



2. what type of video format:

I have played WMV files and 3GP files. I do believe there is a Realplayer for windows mobile 5. That might help to play realmedia files.



3. youtube, google video: No



4. how do i change format if needed?

I recommend Total Video Convertor from:

http://www.effectmatrix.com/



OK....now I'm exhausted :) I recommend you read the manual that comes with the phone. Should answer many more questions. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment