Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do I change the video format from a .prproj to something else, like a .mov or a .mpeg?

I used Adobe Premier Pro to edit it, but now it won't let me upload the video on websites like Youtube, revver, veoh, and all these other ones. Help please!How do I change the video format from a .prproj to something else, like a .mov or a .mpeg?use a online file converter to change it

http://bestofrest.blogspot.com/search/la鈥?/a>
How do I change the video format from a .prproj to something else, like a .mov or a .mpeg?
RENDER THE DAMN VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!



yea yea it takes a long time but so what, the project file is only a reference for priemeir to find where the source files are. you then render the project as mp2, 4 or avi if you want to give it to friends or upload!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment