Saturday 24 September 2011

I'm trying to upload a video on facebook and my format is not correct. How do I change my video format to?

* QuickTime Movie (mov)

* Windows Media Video (wmv)

* AVI Video (avi)

* MPEG Video (mpg, mpeg)

* Windows Media Video (asf)

* MPEG-4 Video (mp4, mpeg4)

* Mobile Video (3gpp, 3gp, 3g2)

* Matroska Format (mkv)

* Flash Player Video (flv)

* DVD Video (vob)

* Ogg Format (ogm)

* Nullsoft Video (nsv)





ANY OF THESE WORKS! I UPLOADED MY VIDEO FROM A SONY CYBER SHOT...IF THAT HELPSI'm trying to upload a video on facebook and my format is not correct. How do I change my video format to?Which Cybershot model do you use? Because as far as I know Cybershot videos are usually in MPEG-4 or AVI format.

Anyhow you can look up in your camera manual what the video format is, and then search online for a free converter. There are many, this one is quite good:

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multi鈥?/a>
  • high speed usb
  • drawing a circle
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment