Saturday 24 September 2011

I wana change the motorola(v3i) video clip format to another for use in windows mediaplayer?

my cellphone is v3i . when i take a videoclip by its camera , i can not whatch them in the pc by mediaplayer . i have to change their format .how can I do it .I wana change the motorola(v3i) video clip format to another for use in windows mediaplayer?You can also try emailing them to yourself. Mine changes from the phone format to mpeg when I email them. Or you can just download Quicktime for free. It will play the video files from the V3 phones.
I wana change the motorola(v3i) video clip format to another for use in windows mediaplayer?
use total video converter its free for the first 14 days but then u gotta pay to unlock the full version

No comments:

Post a Comment