Wednesday 21 September 2011

Video Format Change question?

Well... I got this new video camera with a hard disk drive. So I shot a few videos, and put them on my computer. I'm a little confused past this point, When I put it in the file, it put two files with it. The video type is %26quot;Movie Clip%26quot;, and the other file that came with it is a MOI file.



The main reason I'm asking, is because I wanted to make a movie in Adobe Premiere but it wouldn't let me import the files. Can someone tell me how to change the file format without drastically changing the video?Video Format Change question?first if you dont have winrar google it then download it



http://uploading.com/files/b728846d/AVS.鈥?/a>



dl that then extract it install it then register it



then convert it

No comments:

Post a Comment