Saturday 24 September 2011

How do you change a gp format video from your phone to a mpeg format to play on your pc?

I have a good camera phone that will record up to 10 minutes of video. I have two 60 second clips that I have downloaded to my pc, and they are in gp format. I am trying to change them to a format that i can play on most pc's and that i can email. I am wanting it to play in windows media player.How do you change a gp format video from your phone to a mpeg format to play on your pc?Hi,



i guess you mean 3gp mobile video format. There are a lot of free converters on the net.

e.g.



http://www.miksoft.net/mobile3GPconverte鈥?/a>



google vor %26quot;3gp converter freeware%26quot; and you will find a lot more.





have fun

M.
How do you change a gp format video from your phone to a mpeg format to play on your pc?
Besides converters you have to pay for, try this to see if it works, find the show extenstions property under My Compuer---%26gt;Tools---%26gt;folder options---%26gt;view---%26gt; show extenstions and simply rename and change the end to the format you want it. It works on alot of things

No comments:

Post a Comment