Friday 16 September 2011

How To Change Video Format..?

I recorded a 5 second video on my Verizon EnVTouch phone(Model # LG-VX11000).

I emailed it to myself so that I could upload the video to Youtube.



I opened my email via Firefox, so I didn't have a %26quot;save as%26quot; option. It automatically saved it as a .3G2 file(never even heard of that). When I tried to just open the file from my email with Windows Media Player, the video played fine but there was no audio. When I opened properties, it wasn't listing an audio codec



So, anyway.. Anyone know what I need to do differently? ThanksHow To Change Video Format..?That's called CONVERSION...

I use Roxio software for such things.../but 5-seconds of video/??

If you have 100-dollars(USD)..get Roxio 2010.
  • kids hair
  • structuretoptr
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment