Saturday 24 September 2011

How do i change the video's format to be compatible with my mobile?

my mobile phone is Sony Ericsson W910i ?





please help it says that the file (video) is incompatible with my mobile

im using Sony Ericsson Media Manager on my computer (laptop)How do i change the video's format to be compatible with my mobile?You need a video converter, it needs converting to MP4 (or 3GP for much smaller sizes - lower quality). As far as I know the W910i plays 3GP, MP4, RealVideo, WMV, probably more.



ImToo video converter is good but you have to pay to download it, trial is free.



Hope this helps.
How do i change the video's format to be compatible with my mobile?
Use a program called 'Switch'
How do i change the video's format to be compatible with my mobile?
use super漏 converter its free and amazing



http://www.erightsoft.com/S6Kg1.html
if you want an mp4 file go to a website called movavi online converter at http://online.movavi.com/ there you can browse your files choose up to 5 at a time and convert them to mp4, avi, 3gp, 3gp2, and like 10 others. you can also connect more than one video on there. hope its what your looking for good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment