Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do I change a video format?

I have a video that I made. When I go to put it on a site it wont take it . How to I change it?How do I change a video format?You can download a video converter in www.download.com . Only flv format is accepted to be played on websites. U can get flv video converter at keepvid.com too.
How do I change a video format?
First try changing the file extension, which most of the time does not work. Or you can download a video converter which allows you to convert the original format to another, different converter allows you to convert different stuff. What is the original video file extension and what do you want to change that to?
How do I change a video format?
It depends on what format you want but a program called handbrake really worked well for me. It converts pretty much an video format to either avi, mp4, m4v, ogm or mkv
  • set up a cuckold session tonight
  • Are peanuts safe for dogs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment